Admission to all classes are ordinarily made in the months of February and March for the academic session starting in April. However, registrations for all the classes start from January.
Admissions are made on the basis of merit. There may be an entrance test if considered essential in some or all new admissions. Students coming from other school should produce a relevant SLC (School Leaving Certificate) of the last/previous school attended.
- Fee must be deposited in the bank from 1st to 15th of the month.
- (The bank will accept the payment from 11th to 15th of the month with 10, 16th to 20th with 20 and from 21st to the last working day with 50 as fine)
- The name of the student failing to pay his/her fees would be struck off the school rolls after THE LAST DAY of the month, and a fine of 100 will be charged.
- Admission Fees and Annual Fees are non-refundable in any case.
- Two (2) months fees needs to be deposited in the months of February and May.
- In case of lost Fee-Copy, 10 will be charged extra.
- Examination Fees will be deposited in the month of April.
For leave or absence, a letter/application must be sent to the class teacher by the parents and also a note must be mentioned in the school diary. All students are expected to attend class on the opening (1st) day after the vacations and on the last day before vacations. Absence because of sickness must be supported with a Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner. If a student remains absent for six continuous days without any prior information and without permission, his/her name may be removed off the rolls. Students attending school after suffering from an infectious disease such as Measles, Chicken Pox, Cholera, Mumps, Whooping Cough etc. must produce a fitness certificate from an authorized doctor.